|Developed into|| XV-7102 Bradyon NEXT|
|Affiliation|| Free Pact Alliance|
|Pilot(s)|| Dio Junyou Weinberg|
Bradyon is a red and white prototype Coupling Valiancer belonging to the Free Pact Alliance. Along with Luxon, it was developed in secrecy by the Alliance army. Bradyon is similar to Luxon, though there are a few differences. For example, Bradyon's gun is in its left hand and the sword is drawn with the right hand, which is the contrary to Luxon. During Coupling, the shield module deploys wings which radiates a red glow, and its shoulder and two facial compartments open as well.
Armaments & Systems
Sword: The Bradyon is equipped with a sword like many other Valiancers. It is drawn from a module at the shield. It is used for close quarter combat.
Gun: Bradyon's left arm is equipped with a gun. It is used for ranged combat.Coupling System: During Coupling Bradyon gains wings that enable it to fly greater distances and at greater speeds. The pilots also share skills, abilities and experiences while increasing the abilities and the output of the Valiancers. During Coupling Bradyon is also able to perform Code T2 Rise with Luxon for 30 seconds. This creates a powerful concentration of energy that can be used to deflect projectiles.
- "Bradyon" could possibly have been named after the massive particles named bradyons.
- It is unknown what happened to Bradyon after it was stolen by the Zogilia Republic.
- Bradyon's cockpit was refitted onto Nergal by the Zogilia Republic.
- It has a successor, Bradyon Next, which was recovered by Dio.
- Bradyon's predecessor is Firebrand.
- Bradyon, excluding mass produced Valiancers, has one of the highest number of pilots with a total of three. The pilots, in the order of which they had piloted the Valiancer, is Dio, Fromm, and finally, Bizon.